Everyone deserves to get away from the stressful routine life and relax. Taking short breaks over the holidays is a great option to forget about all the worries and to indulge in relaxing activities.
Short breaks in the UK can be taken by hiring caravan parks. Caravan parks offer short but extremely amusing breaks to those who don’t have an entire month or week to take a holiday. In fact, short caravan breaks are the perfect option for such people who just have a day or two off their daily routine lives.
Caravan parks have everything covered for the vacationers. People can enjoy fishing at the riverbanks, walk in the beautiful natural grounds around the caravan parks, and go cycling on paths that have almost no traffic, read books in the soothing sea breeze and so on. Since the short caravan breaks have to offer a lot of features to the visitors, people of all age groups love these types of holidays.
The best thing about taking short caravan breaks in the UK is that you can find a park near your home. You don’t need to travel for hours to reach the holiday spot just to spend a day or two. A beautiful, soothing and extremely luxurious caravan holiday is ready for you to hire and use it to give yourself and your family a break from the daily professional and domestic life. All you need to do is to decide that you want to take a short caravan break.
Short breaks in the UK are just the option you need every once in a while to re-energise yourself. Once you take a short caravan break, you will wonder why you hadn’t been on one sooner. You should make it a habit to take short caravan breaks every few months to freshen up.
Thousands of people every year enjoy short breaks in the UK to caravan parks and holiday parks. In this article we cover some top tips for things you need to check and prepare before popping off onto your caravan holiday in the UK.
- You need to check your tyres before going; it may be wise to get the manual out as a car full of luggage will need a different level of air compared to an empty car with just you in it going to work. Tyres with the correct air pressure will help with the handling and fuel efficiency of the car.
- Have a look under the bonnet before you leave for your holiday. Make sure the oil, windscreen wash fluid and coolant are topped up; fill up your fuel before you go too.
- Especially in the warmer weather, make sure you pack plenty of drinks and snacks, during the summer period you can end up getting stuck in traffic jams for a long period of time so you need to make sure you have enough fluids.
- Listening to the radio is a great source of in-car entertainment but local radio stations will change regularly on longer journeys so maybe pack some tapes or CDs to listen to on the journey.
- It is always a good idea to expect the unexpected, make sure you have a spare tyre, make tyre you have your phone and an in-car charger maybe pack a blanket in the boot and a first aid kit. These little things can come in really handy in case of an emergency.
Due to the recession not everybody is able to go on the exotic holidays they once could afford, or sometimes it is cutting down from 5 exotic holidays a year to just three and two caravanning holidays in the UK. In this article we discuss how you can have a cheap caravan holiday.
- Treat yourself to meals out now and again on a holiday, but you can also consider cheaper ideas like picnics on the holiday park or down on the beach. This is a cheap meal option but relaxing and enjoyable too.
- Use a Satellite Navigation system to get to your caravan holiday; this will save you time from not getting lost and also loosing fuel while trying to find the right way.
- Look for cheap deals and special offers for local attractions, sometimes if you book an attraction a week in advance you can get a discount so have a think about what you want to do and see before you go on your holiday.
- Speak to the reception on the caravan park, ask them if there are any local free museums or outdoor fairs that you can attend, they may also recommend festivals or local events that you might like.
- Enjoy the great outdoors, enjoy a fishing holiday by talking your fishing rod, grab a bat and ball and play games outside on the park. Why not take your bike on holiday with you or go for a walk in the woods – who knows what you’ll find when you go for a walk in the countryside.
It is important to remember that you do not need to spend lots of money to enjoy yourself.
A lot of people don’t know this but there is a clear difference between a residential park home and a holiday home.
One of the main differences between a holiday home and a residential park home is the amount of time you can occupy the property for.
This might not sound like a major difference but the important thing to note is that park homes are built for long term residence and are of great residential standards. This means that they are insulated and built to last for the long term throughout the time people live there, similar to a brick home.
You can occupy a park home for as many months as you like which means that you have the freedom to occupy it and live in it at your own free will. You also have the freedom to sell it whenever you like. Static caravans on the other hand are a different story, despite the fact that they are also manufactured with great standards, they are not made for people to live in every day of the year.
A common question that a lot of people have when it comes to residential park homes or holiday homes is which one is the right choice for them? This question really doesn’t have any right or wrong answer, it totally depends on your choice and preference and the amount of time you intend to spend in that particular place.
If you just want a property on the side that you will be using when only going for holidays then a static caravan or a holiday home is the perfect choice for you but if you plan to use it as your primary home then a residential park home is the more sensible option for you.
For all holidays, you need to plan were you are going each day and if it is worth the time to go there. For a short break in Wales the activities and excursions have to be very exciting. Since the Allens Caravan Park is located at the edge of the Snowdonia National Park and on the coast of Wales, there will be many places to go in this region.
Within the Snowdonia Mountains and Coast there are over 150 attractions, so here is a few that can be included in your caravan holiday to Wales:
The Snowdon Mountain Railway – travel up to the summit on Mount. Snowdon on a magnificent train journey, where you are able to see the landscape of Wales from a different view. As you travel up through the countryside you will pass a beautiful waterfall and enter an ancient forest, as you emerge into the treeless country and see the first glimpse of the shaggy peak of Snowdon.
Conwy Castle – This beautiful castle is located on the mouth of the River Conwy on the coast of Wales, even though it is a short drive away from the Allens Caravan Park it is definitely an attraction worth visiting while you are enjoy a caravan holiday in Wales.
Plas Mawr – This Elizabethan house is the finest town house of its period in Britain. This grand house was built between 1576 and 1585 in the heart of the narrow cobbled streets of Conwy.
There are many more attractions in Wales that could be suitable for your caravan holiday.
Finding the right static caravan for you depends on your personal characteristics and a couple of other factors such as the location that you want, your price range and what exactly are you looking for in a holiday home.
Regardless of your needs and specifications, it is fairly easy to find a static caravan for sale and you just have to spend a decent amount of time looking for a one which is perfect for you. If you are buying a holiday home for the first time then listed below are some of the things that you should keep in mind.
Make a list of all the requirements that you have, preferably write them down so that you can refer to them later on. Writing them down will narrow down your search and make it easier for you to find the right static caravan.
Take the time out to visit your selected static caravan and parks. You might find a holiday home that you like but the park that it is placed in might not be of your interest. The images on the computer might be a lot different to the actual place itself, so it is worth checking it out before you commit to anything.
Go online and search for all available holiday home listings. The internet is one of the best places to go through a lot of listings in a short period of time and they don’t cost you a penny. There are various sources available where you can browse through static caravans and look at their images as well without even stepping out of your home.
There are plenty of places throughout Britain that are perfect for you to purchase a holiday home, so choose one that is desirable to you and what you need it for. Take your time and find the best place for you.